6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Raymond Group after Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Hello sir, I have just passed Diploma in Fashion Designing course and want to know how can I get job in Raymond Group? Is there any vacancy for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  4. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  5. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  6. What job opportunities are there in government sector for Fashion Designing?
  7. List of polytechnic colleges in Chennai which offer diploma in fashion designing
  8. Which group should I take in 11th for pursuing Fashion Designing?
  9. Whether a 38 years old post graduate diploma holder in Fashion Designing can do degree course?
  10. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  11. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  12. What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?
  13. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  14. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  15. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  16. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  17. What is the scope for doing diploma in fashion designing?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
26th February 2023, 11:46 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to get job in Raymond Group after Diploma in Fashion Designing?

To get a job in the Raymond Group after completing a Diploma in Fashion Designing, you can follow these steps:

Research job opportunities: Visit the Raymond Group's official website and look for job openings related to your field of study. Check for other job portals or recruitment websites where the Raymond Group regularly posts its job vacancies.

Prepare a professional resume: Create a professional resume highlighting your educational qualifications, skills, and relevant work experience. You can also showcase your work portfolio, including sketches and designs that you have created.

Apply for job openings: Apply for the job openings that match your skills and interests. Make sure to submit your application with a well-written cover letter expressing your interest in working for the Raymond Group.

Network with professionals: Attend fashion events, seminars, and workshops to meet professionals in the industry. Networking with professionals can help you learn more about the industry and increase your chances of finding job opportunities.

Gain relevant work experience: Gain experience by working as an intern or apprentice with a fashion designer or any other fashion-related company. This experience will add value to your resume and increase your chances of getting hired by the Raymond Group.

Keep updating your skills: Keep yourself updated with the latest fashion trends, techniques, and technologies by attending workshops, training programs, and online courses. This will help you to stay relevant in the industry and improve your chances of getting hired by the Raymond Group.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?