6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to find CMA Inter job in Delhi NCR? List of companies with gross income not less than 2 Crore?

Hello, I have passed CMA Intermediate and now looking for job in Delhi NCR. Please tell me how can I find job in Delhi NCR? Send me list of some companies with gross income not less than 2 Crore?

26th February 2023, 11:48 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to find CMA Inter job in Delhi NCR? List of companies with gross income not less than 2 Crore?

To find CMA Inter jobs in Delhi NCR, you can follow these steps:
  • Prepare your resume and cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and qualifications. You can also mention your CMA Inter certification and any relevant experience in the finance or accounting field.
  • Search for job openings on various job portals such as Naukri.com, Monster.com, Indeed.com, etc. You can use keywords such as "CMA Inter", "Cost Accountant", "Finance Executive", etc. while searching for jobs.
  • Check the websites of various corporate companies in Delhi NCR and look for job openings in the finance or accounting department. You can also directly apply for jobs on their career pages.
  • Connect with recruitment agencies or headhunters who specialize in finance and accounting jobs. They may be able to help you find relevant job openings.

As for the list of companies with gross income not less than 2 Crore, you can search for it on the websites of various regulatory authorities such as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the National Stock Exchange (NSE), etc. These authorities maintain public records of financial information of companies registered with them, including their gross income. You can also search for this information on business directories such as IndiaMART, JustDial, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?