20th April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Tata Motors for B.E. students?

Sir,
I am planing to do job as an Engineer in Tata Motors after completion of my B.E. So what should I do for getting job in Tata Motors?

26th April 2016, 09:37 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in Tata Motors for B.E. students?

In order to get job in TATA Motor, you need have the knowledge of the TATA motor company, their working, their requirements, who are their client, who they work for, which technology they use, their work force requirements.

So, after knowing this you will have better idea to apply for the TATA Motors and you will have easy access to the materials that are needed for its preparation instead of bulk interview questions.

By knowing all these, you will have fair knowledge of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Selection procedure for summer training in Tata Motors for Mechanical engineer? On which basis a person is identified applicable for Summer Training in Tata Motors? 1 29th January 2018 09:35 PM
Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors? 6 1st June 2017 10:32 AM
How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? 1 31st January 2016 08:06 PM
Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? 1 10th April 2015 09:28 PM
Job opportunities in Hyundai Motors, Mahindra Motors and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? 1 7th April 2015 02:47 PM