8th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get registration at paramedical technician council of India in Chhatishgarh state?

I am Sumit Mishra. Tell me about registration procedure in paramedical technician council of India Chhattisgarh state. I have got diploma in medical laboratory technology from aimlta board, still not registered.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology
  2. Procedure to apply for paramedical council registration
  3. How can I register in Paramedical council of India?
  4. How to get registration at paramedical council of Kerala?
  5. Can I register with UP State Paramedical Council being a Nutrition postgraduate of IGNOU? Possibility to run a clinic without CMO registration?
  6. How to register for Paramedical Council of India and Paramedical Council of UP?
  7. Registration of Anaesthesia Technology from paramedical council of India
  8. How to register for Paramedical Council of India after qualifying in DMLT?
  9. How to register in Paramedical Council of India after NIOS?
  10. Can a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician from Bharat Sewak Samaj, Delhi get registered in Paramedical council of Uttar Pradesh? How can I do it?
  11. How to get registered in paramedical council of India?
  12. How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to register in Paramedical Council of Kerala?
  14. How can I register for Paramedical Council? How much approximate amount with it take?
  15. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  16. How to register for paramedical course of India
  17. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  18. What is the procedure to register for paramedical council of India after completion of diploma in multipurpose health worker? -- [New]
28th November 2016, 02:19 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get registration at paramedical technician council of India in Chhatishgarh state?

Registration procedure in paramedical technician council of India Chhattisgarh state is mentioned below:

1. You need to get the registration form duly filled by you all the correct information.
2. You need to get it attested by your college head academic.
3. Now, you have to attach your latest resume with all the correct information in it along with your updated contact
number as well as email id.
4. And after all document formalities, just send the form to the corresponding company address.
30th March 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get registration at paramedical technician council of India in Chhatishgarh state?

MCVC Medical Laboratory Technician holder can get registration in paramedical council of India
30th March 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BSC MLT from rajiv gandhi university in the year 2009. I wish to get registration in kerala paramedical council. Please tell me the procedure for it.
14th April 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2005 in of post graduation diploma clinical pathology and diagnostic technology what i do for registration?
9th December 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed A DMLT Course from AIMLTA NEW DELHI I did not get registration in chhattisgarh paramedical council
11th June 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Savita Pahan ,tell me about registration procedure in paramedical counsil of India Chhattisgarh state.I have got diploma in dmlt from aimalt board. Still not registered
21st February 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I belong from uttar Pradesh but I completed my bsc mlt from Punjab baba farid university of health sciences faridkot . How I registered my degree in up state medical council? I went there for registration but they refuse me and tell me that you studied from other state that's the reason we are not giving you registration? Kindly help me to get register in up state medical faculty if any solution help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?