11th July 2012, 09:21 PM

Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?

Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?

1. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  2. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  3. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  4. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  5. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  7. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  8. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  9. CMJ Shillong University state government of Meghalaya?
  10. How can I get information regarding CMJ university?
  11. Is CMJ university of meghalaya UGC government of India approved? -- [New]
  12. Is CMJ university Shillong approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC, MHRD
  13. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  14. Is CMJ university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  15. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  16. Is CMJ University Meghalaya Shillong approved by UGC? Is Ph.D from University valid?
  17. Is CMJ Shillong university approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  18. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
13th July 2012, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?

Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university
13th July 2012, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?

hello madam and sir
i wnt to cnfirm to you if the student wants to apply the govt job in punjab ater completing the graduation or bca or b tech m tech any courses punjab govt are saying to his student if you want to do the govt job in punjab do the ba bca m tech any subject in punjab university than i will give the govt job in this sitiuation and student asking to the study center please give me the money what kind of the steps the univesity have been taken this is the big problem please give the right suggestion what we can do dont take it easily
24th August 2012, 06:35 PM

is cmj universities ,meghalaya valid in punjab?
3rd September 2012, 09:36 PM

Iam completely the diploma in xray technician in cmj for registration in mp paramedical council
4th September 2012, 07:16 PM

is cmj university is approved by ugc?
8th September 2012, 06:09 PM

kya b.com cmj university me vaild h or iska result per year aata h kya
10th September 2012, 10:14 PM

kya CMJ University ki B.A. government job ke liya valid hai?
11th September 2012, 02:37 PM

kya cmj University se Distance Civil degree AICTE se approved hai? Aur degree aney pr degree me AICTE approval dya rh ta he?
12th September 2012, 06:56 PM

kya cmj univasity ki b.sc government jobke liye valid hai
12th September 2012, 07:28 PM

RESULT OF BA 3RD YEAR 2012
17th September 2012, 03:46 PM

s CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university
22nd September 2012, 11:18 AM

can I apply for IAS exam after completing my BA from CMJ University?
22nd September 2012, 08:09 PM

is CMJ university shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE? I have passed B.A. from CMJ uni. meghalaya.
22nd September 2012, 08:12 PM

Is CMJ university shillong meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
28th September 2012, 05:11 PM

Hello dear sir/mam

My name is maninder singh
I just would like to know that one of institute is offering graduation in just one year from CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA
and they are charging me 18000 for it. so please tell me that is it fake university or a right university. What should i do now.
my some friends told me that it is a private university. so is there any kind of loss if i will do my graduation from a private university. would i be able to apply in government jobs with CMJ degree.

PLEASE HELP ME
my mail id is [email protected]
7th October 2012, 03:49 PM

Is cmj university ,shilong meghalaya is approved university? is there Phd program is valid?
7th October 2012, 03:50 PM

is cmj university gives ice b-tech for working professional is better for apply to any recognized organizationin india.
14th October 2012, 02:52 PM

Respected sir/madam! I was discontinue my b.tech. Now want to b.sc degree. In my city some institutes offer degree in one yearor single sitting.throu cmj university, Meghalaya.This type of degree is eligible for govt jobs&banking jobs like ibps.sir ple guide me in right way.send reply to my mail Id is [email protected] people.
6th December 2012, 01:27 PM

phd in CMJ university is valid in andhrapradesh and for govt jobs?
6th December 2012, 01:31 PM

Phd in CMJ university is valid in Andhra pradesh and eligible for governament jobs?
18th December 2012, 12:51 AM

respected sir/madam i am syed i want to learn btech in cmj university if i completed btech in cmj so is it useful to gobs sir plz give my answer my id is [email protected]
24th December 2012, 08:06 PM

is cmj uni. approved by aicte ? plz contact on [email protected]
31st December 2012, 10:20 AM

Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?

plz send mail more details about the university and and is certificate of cmj uni. is valid for higher education.Is it useful to job anywhere in india...plz send me answer my id [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 04:08 PM

Cmj university kya private hai.or sarkari jobs me valid hai my email i.d [email protected]
6th January 2013, 02:24 PM

hi sir,
I want to apply for mining deploma in cmj. Is it valid for the centrol govt post.
7th January 2013, 12:29 PM

Hello sir or madam,

I want to apply for B.Sc in cmj. Is it valid for the all state govt jobs, or entrance exam such banking, MBA CMAT. please reply
20th January 2013, 10:19 PM

yes, result declared 2012. please concern with ur information centre...

Adil Chandail
Director
Sama College of Education
Udhampur, Jammu & Kashmir
28th January 2013, 04:29 PM

SIR/MADAM
In this CMJ university B.Ed is valid to apply for aided schools
10th February 2013, 09:04 PM

I have done BA from CMJ University, can i apply for central govt. Job, is it valid or not and is recognised?
please response on
15th February 2013, 12:12 AM
homikohli

Location: K1-8, shahrpura, P.O.-sindri, Dist-Dhanbad,Jharkhand 828122

CMJ university only offers its courses in its main Campus in Meghalaya. It has no any off-campus colleges or study center in India. You can see in its main website www.cmjuniversity.edu.in it is written by university that it only offers its course in its main campus not outside from Meghalaya. It only provides regular degree course. Any off campus colleges are false. It is written by university in its main website. Please go to it and see its Notice in main page.
23rd February 2013, 12:24 AM

Respected sir/madam! I was discontinue my b.tech. Now want to b.sc degree. In my city some institutes offer degree in one yearor single sitting.throu cmj university, Meghalaya.This type of degree is eligible for govt jobs&banking jobs like ibps.sir ple guide me in right way.send reply to my mail Id is [email protected]
24th February 2013, 12:13 PM

please tell me that is it fake university or a right university.s CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university my mail ID [email protected].
24th February 2013, 12:22 PM

CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university.
1st March 2013, 06:06 PM

SUPPOSE I AM COMPLETED B.TECH IN CMJ UNIVERSITY THEN I WANT ADMISSION TO M.E/M.TECH IN KOLHAPUR /PUNE /SOLAPUR IS IT POSSIBLE YES /NO
1st March 2013, 06:11 PM

SUPPOSE I AM COMPLETED B.TECH IN CMJ UNIVERSITY .THEN I WANT M.TECH /M.E ADMISSION TO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY IS IT POSSIBLE YES/NO?
5th March 2013, 06:10 PM

Is univercity valid in punjab
8th March 2013, 02:16 PM

Is CMJ university shillong meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
15th March 2013, 11:41 PM
rahul_kondal

Am I eligible for i.A.S. exams after completing my B.C.A from C.M.J University of Meghalaya?
29th March 2013, 07:13 PM

cmj university approved in punjab govtment
b.a valid in punjab govt
8th April 2013, 10:47 AM

i have done graduation from cmj university shillong now can i apply for govermnt job or it is valid degree
8th April 2013, 09:36 PM

can I apply for govt. job after completing M.A (psychology) from cmj university?
24th April 2013, 02:27 AM

hello sir/mam i want to do bsc it so can i do in delhi if i can so where is ur centre in delhi please inform me on this [email protected] or8010754257
28th April 2013, 10:33 PM

Yes its approved by UGC & AICTE
29th April 2013, 04:02 AM
The Mask Man

CMJ university is UGC ecognised but is nt AICTE approved.

You may surely apply for governent jobs..

To see its recognition letter, visit the following link..

http://www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/reco...ion-awards.php
12th June 2013, 01:59 PM

recently , i have done diploma in mech.engineeing from CMJ UNVERSITY MEGHALYA. i would like to know that , can i apply my certificate in goverment sector.
14th June 2013, 07:28 PM

Sir l take admission in cmj through delhi study 0centre duration 2009-12 is this ok 0plz call mem.095829187053 or mail [email protected]
8th July 2013, 03:22 AM

I have complete B.A.in 2012 .Can i appear for Departmentel SI test in BSf.presently i i am serving in Bsf
8th July 2013, 09:07 PM
intex23

Yes,CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC,But
It is not Approved by AICTE.It is valid for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university.

All the best.............
17th July 2013, 04:49 PM

Dear sir

I want dploma in mechanical in cmj university , Pleae tell is this cmj approved or fake

mr zameer