21st March 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack a Software Development Intern interview of Altair Bangalore?

Hello, I want to give an interview with Altair Bangalore for the post of a Software Development Intern. I want to crack this interview. Kindly tell me how can I do that? Please help me in preparation. Thank you!

15th September 2021, 05:48 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: How i became a raw agent

To become a RAW agent, candidates have to take the 'Group A' Civil Services exam under the Central Staffing Scheme.

They have to clear all the stages of the Civil Service examination and the qualified candidates are allowed to write the RAW test.
15th September 2021, 06:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How i became a raw agent

Procedure to crack a Software Development Intern interview of Altair Bangalore:-

Candidates have to take the 'Group A' Civil Services exam under the Central Staffing Scheme.

They have to clear all the stages of the Civil Service examination and the qualified candidates are allowed to write the RAW test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?