10th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join Infosys being an IT graduate?

Hi Friends,
I am a B.Tech IT graduate and I want to know how to enter in Infosys? I want to work with Infosys but I don't know how to join. Kindly help me.

23rd November 2015, 02:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Infosys being an IT graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am a B.Tech IT graduate and I want to know how to enter in Infosys? I want to work with Infosys but I don't know how to join. Kindly help me.
Well, there are two ways to get a job in Infosys after your B.Tech IT course through On-Campus Recruitment Drive or Off-Campus Recruitment Drive.

1) For On-Campus Recruitment Drive:

Infosys conducts on-campus recruitment in various colleges throughout India every year. You can appear in that recruitment drive. You must contact your college Head of the Department. It is mandatory that you must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by Infosys for your college. You need to qualify in the written exam and Interview conducted by the Infosys.

2) For Off-Campus Recruitment Drive:

You can directly attend Interview in Infosys based on the Job notification. Normally, job notification will be updated on the official website of Infoysis. You need to clear Written exam, Technical Round and Interview.

Infosys Written Exam Syllabus:

1. Aptitude from TIME or Shakuntala devi book.
2. Verbal reasoning
3. English etc

Official website - www.infosys.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?