8th November 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How long does it take for Wipro to issue Joining Letter?

I had attended my Wipro interview on January 11th and by evening i got letter of intent but till now have not received any joining letter usually how long does it take or by when can i expect the joining letter

10th November 2022, 09:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does it take for Wipro to issue Joining Letter?

Typically, a joining Letter from Wipro takes between two to three months from the time of the interview.
Once you accept the job offer, it is sent to you. The main points of a joining letter are pay, benefits, privacy policies, location, and other important information about employment. The applicant notifies the company
of their intent to take the post with a joining letter.
12th November 2022, 03:33 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

A joining Letter from Wipro usually takes 2-3*months after the interview date.
Pay, perks, privacy policies, location, and other crucial employment-related details are the key topics of a joining letter. With a joining letter, the candidate informs the employer of their decision to accept the position.
13th November 2022, 04:10 PM
Msdhoni02

1. It usually doesn't take more than 2 weeks to get the offer letter. However , sometimes if there is a backlog of generating offer letter then it might take longer.

2. Also I would like to share a bitter truth, Wipro has so many employees that most HR's have to manage 500–600 employees single handedly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?