8th November 2022, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a part time job in Call Centre?

I have just given class 12th exams and I am good at English. Now I want to do some part time job and I think call centre will be the best option can you tell me the ways to get a job in call centre. I live in faridabad

10th November 2022, 10:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a part time job in Call Centre?

Call center jobs generally do not require any specific educational qualifications. To become a call center agent, the minimum required education can be a bachelor's degree or even a high school certificate. Commerce, Arts, Communication, etc. Any experience with communications or sales and marketing is an added advantage.
11th November 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you have the required skills, then you will definitely get a job in the call center. For this, you must prepare your updated resume and apply for a job in companies. You have to crack the interview to get selected.
12th November 2022, 03:12 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You will undoubtedly be hired at the call center if you have the necessary skills. To do this, you must update your cv and submit a job application to companies. To be selected, you must do well in the interview. So, you have to focus on your skills to get selected.
12th November 2022, 07:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Any company that has a customer service number could potentially have a call center where their agents operate. If you had a company like this in mind that you were interested in you can check job listings on their site. Otherwise, you can look at job board sites like Indeed or Monster which will give you many options. Another good option is callcenterjobs.com which has listings by location and job category. Many companies even offer work-from-home opportunities so you would not be required to commute anywhere to get to work.
13th November 2022, 03:10 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Call centre jobs usually do not require any specific educational qualifications.

2. To be a call centre agent, the minimum required education may be a bachelor's degree or even a high school certificate.
'
3. Commerce, Arts, Communication, etc. Any experience with communications or sales and marketing is an added advantage.
13th November 2022, 04:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Companies which are providing part time jobs in Call Centre:-

1- Vighnaharta Screening Pvt. Ltd.

2- TutorEye Inc.

3- IndusViva Health Sciences Pvt Ltd.

4- Znaly Technologies.

5- Shanthibhavan Palliative Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?