5th September 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?

I got selected in Cognizant in a off-campus drive in Pune. I got my call letter on feb 25,2014. I am still waiting for the call letter. How much time will it take?

9th September 2014, 02:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?

Usually it will be 6-8 months maximum time for getting the call letter from Cognizant for freshers. So, it's already 7 months now you are waiting which is probably not that good because you are just idle without gaining the work experience which can be added to your resume. Probably you can try doing the below three things,

-> If you know someone who is working in Cognizant already then try to talk with them and let know about your situation and ask them if there is anyway to find details on the call letter for freshers and the time when they will do it.

-> You would have got the congratulations mail from the Cognizant HR or maybe shortlisted mail which was sent before just try to get the mail id from that mail and send a mail asking about the details of your calling date.

-> If none of the above worked out and you probably are waiting for a longer time then the best thing to do is to meet the HR in person to talk and get to know the details on the same.
28th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?

I GOT CTS OFFER LETTER FROM NOV 2014. HOW MANY DAYS I'M WAITING FOR MY JOIN DATE.
23rd March 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I went for interview on 14th March in CTS and I was selected in CTS and package discussion happened on the same day and as per HR i was suppose to receive the offer letter with in 3 days.
But still i have not received any offer letter can some one please confirm how much time does it usually take to process the offer letter in CTS. I contacted the HR through mail and i got a reply that your offer letter is under process and you will receive it soon.

Thanks
9th January 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in cts off campus drive on dec month and got the conformation on jan month when will i get my call letter can anyone help me
18th March 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I have got selected in cognizant off campus drive from Bhubaneswar. Can any one tell me when can I expect my offer letter and call letter?
3rd January 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I got recruited from bhubaneswar for cognizant...I got the offer letter in March,2017... Still didn't get the joining date?? When will I get the DOJ??? Someone Please tell me.
12th March 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i attended interview in coimbatore dec27 2018 igot offer in jan 30 and i didnt receive call letter(doj) mail till now?
kindly reply
28th March 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I attended interview last Saturday and got selected, in the same day package discussion has gone.. HR told we will mail you.. Still now i didnt get any mail or call.. If anyone know please reply
31st March 2019, 01:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, it varies from post to post. If you have given the Interview at the office campus then they should have mailed it in within 10 days.

If you have given the interview somewhere else then you can wait for some more days.
You can also contact the HR to get the status on your offer letter.
You can also contact the Congnizant directly at the below mentioned Email Id:
[email protected]

Once you contact them, they will look into the matter and will assist you accordingly.
1st August 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my interview through campus placement in Coimbatore. I have received the offer letter and have completed my background verification. It's been 1.5 months how long will it take to receive the call letter (DOJ)
9th September 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I was interviewed for CTS in the month Of February, 2019 still haven%u2019t received DOJ how long will it take to release DOJ
23rd October 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

For 2019 got selected in campus when I want to expect call letter
4th November 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Got my Cts offer letter on 18th march 2019. Still waiting for doj. Please guide what to do
5th February 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I gave on interview for the role of programmer trainee off campus recruitment drive held on january 11, 2020 at cognizant technology solutions, Tambaram MEPZ,Chennai. I got an email from [protected]@cognizant.com that i've been shortlisted for the documents verification process. After that, i have sent all the required documents scanned copies on the same email id ([protected]@cognizant.com) but have got no response from their side. They aren't replying to my mails either.
17th February 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my pre joining forms and everything submitted on Jan 2020. So can I know what will be the joining date approximately. Well everyone are going to internship for other companies.
15th March 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I attended interview on January 16.I have completed pre joining formalities. So can I know When I will get DOJ
15th May 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have attended cts interview in 29 feb 2020 in kL university and i am shortlisted in the interview process as it a off campus drive from our college 7 members selected and 6 members got mail from cts as " soon you will receive offer letter from us ". But , i did'nt receive any mail from cts ? what can i do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?