2nd April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview of Epsilon Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the rounds of this interview? How many rounds are there in this interview?

5th April 2021, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

There are three rounds are there in the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview.

First Round - Aptitude Test

Second Round - Technical Interview

Third Round - HR Interview.

Pay Scale:-

Average salary for Epsilon Engineer in Bangalore Rs 5,50, 758 per year.
7th April 2021, 12:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

There are 4 rounds in the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview.

1. Ability test
2. Coding test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

Applicant must be proficient at any one programming language.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BTech in relevant subjects.
7th April 2021, 12:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of Selection procedure as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.epsilon.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?