2nd April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Associate Software Engineer in Epsilon Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

5th April 2021, 08:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Epsilon

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are having no experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good understanding of relational databases and SQL or PL..etc.,
7th April 2021, 12:33 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend the Epsilon Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview is as follows.

Applicant must be BE/BTech/MCA – 2019 and 2020 passedouts.

Applicant must be good at ASP.NET Microsoft .Net Development Technologies HTML, Javascript, JQuery, CSS, XML, Angular JS.

Applicant must have knowledge of SOAP/RESTful web services, JSON.

Applicant must have understanding of relational databases and PL/SQL.

Applicant must have knowledge of software development lifecycle, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?