2nd October 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Huawei Technologies, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know that how many rounds are there in the interview for this particular post in this company?

22nd October 2018, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Software Engineer interview in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore typically consists of 3 rounds as given below.

1. Written Test (Technical)
2. Two Technical Rounds
3. One HR Interview
Only shortlisted candidates from written test will be eligible to appear in the Technical Rounds and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?