24th July 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Kumaran Systems Programmer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Kumaran Systems for the post of Programmer Trainee. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me asap.

22nd August 2018, 05:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kumaran Systems Programmer Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Kumaran Systems Programmer Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Kumaran Systems Programmer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Kumaran Systems

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Trainee

The selection process consists of,

<> Online Test (Preliminary Round)

<> 2 Technical Rounds

<> HR Round

Offer Confirmation

Hence, if you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or ECE or IT with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics then I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in this recruitment. You should not have any backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?