25th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru which is scheduled for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know how many rounds are there for this particular post in the MountBlue Technologies interview? Please tell me asap.

29th October 2020, 12:24 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru

The hiring process at MountBlue Technologies involved of three rounds. The first round was a coding round hosted at HackerRank platform.Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
29th October 2020, 03:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Multiple rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operation manager round.
4. HR Interview.
29th October 2020, 06:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

There are 3 rounds in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru.

1. Coding test.
2. Technical interview.
3. HR interview.

I'm giving you different link for application procedure.
https://goo.gl/V6TdLR
30th October 2020, 12:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Four rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru that are given below:-

First round : coding online.
Second round : coding on-site.
Third round : coding F2F.
Fourth round : HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?