25th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th October 2020, 01:54 PM
chin6303

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru

Qualifications:
Graduation with B.Tech
Familiar with at least one programming language. Example: Javascript, Java, PHP, Python etc.

Good analytical and problem solving skills

Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Eagerness to learn new technologies
30th October 2020, 12:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru is given below:-

1. The applicant must have graduated from any recognized university.

2. The applicant must have programming experience in at least one of the languages like C, C++, Javascript, Java, Python, PHP or Ruby.

3. The selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program.

4. The applicant must have 2 years of experience in relevant field.
30th October 2020, 05:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru?

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru are as follows:-

1. Qualifying Engineering Graduates BE/ BTech/Mtech/BCA/ MCA or related work-field study branches. (Any Branches can also apply)

2. Batch:-2018, 2019, 2020.

3. Good academic record.

4. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?