30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Associate Software Engineer in CGI Bangalore?

Can I know that in CGI Bangalore how many vacancies are there for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I have heard that they are hiring for this post so I wanted to know about the vacancy.

4th July 2019, 04:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Associate Software Engineer in CGI Bangalore?

The number of vacancies is not updated yet. However, they always welcome the candidates having relevant experience and knowledge.

If you have knowledge on OpenUI, UX features of Siebel would be an added advantage along with experience with CSS and JS, HTML, JQuery, Java etc then you are eligible to apply.

Yo can visit the website https://www.cgi.com for more details.
4th July 2019, 09:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Associate Software Engineer in CGI Bangalore?

CGI Bangalore is hiring 0-2 years of experienced candidates for the Associate Software Engineer post, there are currently multiple vacancies for this post.
If you can clear all the rounds of interview and impress interviewer with your technical skill and knowledge, you can expect an immediate offer from the company.

For more details you can visit the below official website:

https://www.cgi.com/india/en/careers-search?country_id=295
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?