26th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Medical ChecK-up and interview taken by TCS? How can I prepare for interview?

Sir
I want full information about medical
checkup and interview that can in TCS.
And how to prepare for interview ..
Please reply soon

15th July 2014, 08:55 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about Medical ChecK-up and interview taken by TCS? How can I prepare for interview?

MEDICAL CHECKUP TO BE TAKEN FOR TCS:

The pre-medical checkup which will asked to taken by TCS will include the below tests,

-> Complete blood count with ESR
-> Blood grouping - ABO & Rh
-> Blood Glucose Random
-> Total Cholesterol
-> Serum Creatinine
-> Urine Routine
-> ECG
-> X-Ray Chest

Probably they will ask you to do all this and get the report from one of the hospital which you can reimburse the money while you join there.

INFORMATION ON TCS INTERVIEW:

There will be two interviews followed after aptitude test for freshers recruitment which are,

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Questions which are asked in Technical interview are always based on your core subjects which you had in your Computer Science course which are like C, Java, Operating Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures etc. So, make sure that you brush all your basics well so that you can clear this round.

Once after you go through the technical interview you will be called for HR interview where 90% of them clear this round as there will be questions just to test your Communication skills and your readiness to take up the job. So, make sure that you give only positive answers.

I have attached some of the e-books which talks about interview preparation in general. Just make sure that you go through them once for your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?