22nd October 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i get from my job after B.Com completion?

I have just completed my B.com honurs from delhi university. Now i want to do a job with good salary. So i want to know how much salary can i get from my job?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can i get from my job after B.Com completion? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  3. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  4. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  5. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BBM course? How much salary I can get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get a good job with handsome salary after completion of B.E?
  8. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  9. Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?
  10. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  12. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  13. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  14. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  15. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  16. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  17. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  18. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
22nd October 2015, 08:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary can i get from my job after B.Com completion?

It is very tough to guess the exact salary that you can get for your job.
You do not have any experience of jobs so it is your first job.
The salary depends on the company where you will be getting the job.
On an average you can expect a salary of RS 15000 plus from the word go.
The upper limit depends on the company where you get the job.
23rd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much salary can i get from my job after B.Com completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.com honurs from delhi university. Now i want to do a job with good salary. So i want to know how much salary can i get from my job?

There is good job opportunities available for B.Com Graduates in both the Public and Private sectors. After successful completion of B.Com course, one can work as a Junior Accountant or Trainee in a Auditor office or any other financial Institution. Apart from that B.Com Graduates can also work as a,
  • Financial investment Analysts,
  • Stock Brokers,
  • Bank Clerks,
  • Equity Research Analysts, and
  • Property managers.

For those candidates who wants to make their career in Accounting or Financial Sector can expect 7,000 to 15,000 per month for fresher. After gaining much experience and knowledge in the concerned field, one can expect Rs.20, 000 to Rs.25, 000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?