16th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?

How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  3. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  4. What is the starting salary for automobile engineers?
  5. How much salary can I expect after completing? What is the monthly salary of a fresher who joins Merchant Navy?
  6. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  7. Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?
  8. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  9. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  11. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  12. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  13. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  14. How much salary can a fresher expect in BHEL company, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
  15. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  16. In which companies I can get god Job after completion of M.Sc in IT?
  17. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
17th July 2015, 06:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?

Diploma in automobile has a lot of scope today. So you will get job easily after completing your diploma.

The salary varies from company to company.

If you go for job after your diploma then you will get a low pay scaled job. That's why my suggestion to you is that you should go for the job after completion of your graduation.

The expected salary for you as fresher after diploma is "8000-13000" rupees.

But for your kind information i want to tell you that salary goes on increasing with increase in the experience.

If you have good experience of 2 to 3 years in your field then you will be able to secure a salary up to 25000 - 35000 rupees.

Some of best options for job :

** L&T

** NTPC

** ONGC

** NALCO

** Ashok Leyland,

** Toshiba,

** Honda,
17th July 2015, 08:46 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

A diploma fresher with good skills in Automobile field can expect a minimum salary of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000. And this salary may increase in future, depending upon your work performance and work experience. I suggest you to do B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) course, because by completing this course, you can expect good salary and a better position.
17th July 2015, 01:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Being a fresh Diploma student you won't be entitled with much of salary package but in most cases you can earn upto 10-15k in the beginning, the fluctuation in salary will definitely differ from Companies to companies.
17th July 2015, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Salary is based on your skills these days. Normally, those who study from a reputed colleges get better salaries compared to some other colleges. There is campus interviews in reputed colleges and those who are good will definitely get a good package.

Hence, it all depend on your college and your own skills. If you can perform well at campus interview then surely you will get a decent salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?