17th September 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Hello sir, i have completed b.pharmacy final year,please inform me about all the job oppurtunities & their salary packages,and also about other courses after b.pharmacy,for bright future?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  2. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  3. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  5. Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?
  6. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  7. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  8. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  11. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  13. Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package?
  14. How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?
  15. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  17. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
24th October 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

hi i have completed my b.pharm. what are my job opportunities? is there any opportunities of getting job in companies and what are they?
24th October 2012, 11:22 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

hi,
After completion of your graduation in B.Pharmacy, you can apply for various other government jobs as well.
Government Jobs within your Field :
1. Drug Inspector
2. Food Inspector
3. Assistant Chemical Manager
4. Medical representative
etc.....
You can apply for the above posts in the government companies such as
1. Cipla
2. Ranbaxy
3. Sun Pharmaceutical
4. Dr. Reddy's Laboratory
etc....
SALARY PACKAGES :
The salary packages will have a starting range from Rs- 10000 --> Rs. 15000 depending upon the company, post for which we have applied, If you have experience then you can expect much better salary packages.
Based on your interest and skills you can choose any of the above mentioned paths as a Career choice.
Thank you.............
9th January 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

D.pharma college in gujarat
10th January 2013, 10:42 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after B.Pharmacy :

Pharmaceutical Marketing

Pharmaceutical Manufacturing

Quality Control

Clinical research

Analytical Chemist

Customs Researcher

Customs Officers

Data Manager

Drug Inspector

Health Inspector

Hospital Pharmacist

Sales & Marketing Executives

List of Companies offering jobs after B. Pharmacy :

Ranbaxy

Pfizer

Nicholas Piramal

Dr Reddy's Laboratories

Cipla

Aurobindo Pharma

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CareerPharmacy.pdf(62.5 KB, 742 views)
File Type: pdf CAREERS IN PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 731 views)
12th January 2013, 04:49 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Job Opportunities after B.Pharmacy:-

Analytical Chemist,

Assistant Chemical engineer,

Customs officers,

Data Manager,

Medical Representative,

Health Inspector,

Drug Inspector,

Pharmaceutical Marketing,

Clinical Research,

Pharmaceutical Manufacturing,

Quality Control,

Sales and Marketing Excutives,

Hospital Pharmacist.

Companies Offering job opportunities:-

Ranbaxy,

Cipla,

Aurabindo Pharma,

Nicholas Piramal,

Dr. Reddy's Laboratories,

Pfizer.

Best of luck
12th January 2013, 06:29 PM
prashant more

After completion of your graduation in B.Pharmacy, you can apply for various other government jobs as well.
Government Jobs within your Field :
1. Drug Inspector
2. Food Inspector
3. Assistant Chemical Manager
4. Medical representative
etc.....
You can apply for the above posts in the government companies such as
1. Cipla
2. Ranbaxy
3. Sun Pharmaceutical
4. Dr. Reddy's Laboratory
etc....
SALARY PACKAGES :
The salary packages will have a starting range from Rs- 10000 --> Rs. 15000 depending upon the company, post for which we have applied, If you have experience then you can expect much better salary packages.
Based on your interest and skills you can choose any of the above mentioned paths as a Career choice.
12th January 2013, 08:27 PM

vartous job opportunities of b.pharm are

local marketing M.R, representative in pvt companies

you can go in production companies

or you an go in govt sector as a drug inspector
]
if you want to study further from a good college you can give exam of GPAT for doing M.pharm and research work.

thankyou
17th January 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

After completion of my b.pharm cours,if i prefer assistant chemical enginer field..how much will be the salary pacakage?
12th February 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am study 1st year Bpharamcy. but iwant gets a job drug inspector or health inspector so please want a advice
13th February 2013, 04:58 PM
shweta suri

Various jobs in ranbaxy company, cipla etc are available with salary starting with 25000
22nd March 2013, 01:17 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *-*--*-*-*-*

Job Opportunities after B.Pharmacy :
Drug Inspector

Health Inspector

Data Manager

Pharmaceutical Manufacturing

Customs Researcher

Quality Control

Pharmaceutical Marketing

Clinical research

Hospital Pharmacist

Analytical Chemist

Customs Officers

ALL THE BEST *-*--*-*-*
3rd May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is salary of pharm d
11th June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

please give me the list of examination of drug inspector
15th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Top salary b.pharmacy after 2year eexpanded in India
18th June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Wat is salary package....after completion my b pharmacy by priivate college
19th June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 12th with 57% and 50% in pcm i have both options btech and bpharma...which one should i choose for better pakages and better future and frm which college of delhi ncr ??????????
9th July 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what is salary after b.pharma
9th March 2014, 09:37 PM
best job

Unhappy Re: Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i have completed b.pharmacy final year,please inform me about all the job oppurtunities & their salary packages,and also about other courses after b.pharmacy,for bright future?
plz i need best job and best salary after b.pharmacy now present i am doing 4-2semister plz inform me about job thanking you once again
4th April 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello... you can say about something to what feiled better for a good job after B.pharm?
10th May 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir in 12th my cut off mark is 161 i want to be study b pharm in government college in good state please tell me about that
6th June 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i passed 2 with 93% mark. is pharm d or b pharm can make my future brigt?????????? please reply sir...................................
19th June 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 7th sem in b pharm appeared for 8th sem can I get the job in pharmceutical company?
21st December 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 5th sem in b phaema appeared for 6th sem can i get the job in pharmaceutical company
1st July 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir I have compltd my bpharm with overall 74percentage I want job any company only in hydrbd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?