27th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How much starting salary can i expect being a BMS fresher?

I am studying BMS course and about to complete my course next year. I want to know that how much salary can i expect in starting being a BMS fresher. Please reply with the required information.

28th March 2016, 02:17 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How much starting salary can i expect being a BMS fresher?

at starting you can expect your salary at 3 lpa . It means you will be getting approx. 20 K in hand after some minor deduction like Provident fund, Allowance, medical and all.

Being a fresher you will be getting this much only, as fresher can not put their value in front of the employer. What employer will decide that is final for the fresher and especially int he case of package.

So, you need not to worry as 20 l is not a bad amount for the fresher.
28th March 2016, 01:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Salary structure varies from companies to companies for a BMS graduate. However, in general you might entitled to a salary in between 12 to 15k. However, it might vary such that you might even get more or less than the above mentioned slab, depending upon the organization and the post you have been selected for.
28th March 2016, 09:01 PM
january2016

For BMS the salary that is paid to the candidate is 3.3 Lakh per year. This is the starting salary tot he fresher's as freshers can not expect more than this much during their first time of the job. So, also based on company policy and the plan salary keeps on fluctuating.

So, we should not stick to the wording that we will be getting this amount of package. Package are based on the company's current profit percent for the year. It might increase or might decrease. So, don't depends on the current scenario..
23rd November 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

In which field I should as for to start better career after being BMS graduate fresher?
9th February 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have degree of BMS and experience of one year job doing in HOD Life company on HR Post now search for another job how much salary I will get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?