20th August 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for HR Management Trainee post of ONGC, Indian Oil, HPCL, Thermal Power Corp and other PSUs?

Hi,
How to prepare for the post of Management Trainee - HR in ONGC, INDIAN OIL, HPCL, Thermal Power Corp and other public sector corporation. please guide me.... if u the information please send my mail ID... [email protected]

25th June 2016, 07:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for HR Management Trainee post of ONGC, Indian Oil, HPCL, Thermal Power Corp and other PSUs?

Preparation tips :-

- First know the basics of Human Resource Management. Make sure you do the basics right as you will be under full scrutiny during the recruitment drive.
- Prepare yourself for the written test.
- Then prepare yourself for the interview round and GD round.
- Make sure you know the etiquette and have good knowledge on the trending topics.
- Be confident, calm and express yourself.
- Your communication skill should be good.
- Prepare with questions on various critical situations which HRs face in their professional life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?