11th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?

binifite of bsc it & after bsc it what is future
how may i get details of this forum....

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  4. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  5. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  6. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  9. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  11. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  13. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  14. List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry
  15. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  16. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  17. List of job opportunities available for a BAMS graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career opportunities for BDS with Hospital Administration Diploma candidate? -- [New]
24th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?

Hello........
i have completed my intermediate with science. i am not interested to do general Bsc course. so i want to do Bsc in IT or Bca .so please suggest me what is the best carrier option for me and what is future opportunity after complication of these course
Debashis
27th October 2012, 05:39 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?

Dear aspirant,
A lot of opportunities are there for BSc(IT) graduate.
He can appear for the government jobs like:
Banking jobs
SSC CGL
LDC
UDC
Data entry operator

In case of software or hardware field, the no. of opportunities are numerous.
c developer
C++ developer
java
dot net
tivoli
ibm lotus
web developer
c# programming
visual basics

Hardware and networking:
CCNA
CCNP
MCSA
MCSE
MCP
MCITP

work hard and any of these courses and get placed in software companies.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
27th October 2012, 07:18 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR THE BSC.IT GRADUATES ARE :

1. BANK JOBS.

2. RAILWAY JOBS.

3. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED - IOCL.

4. OIL INDIAN LIMITED - OIL.

5. NATIONAL THERMAL POWER PLANT - NTPC.

LIST OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS FOR BSC.IT GRADUATES ARE :

1. TATA CONSULTANT SERVICES - TCS.

2. COGNIZENT TECHNOLOGIES - CTS.

3. WIPRO.

4. HP.

5. INFOSYS etc.

GOOD LUCK.......
29th October 2012, 09:30 AM
tradus

HI,

These are following career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate----------------

1.OIL
2.BANK JOBS
3.WIPRO
4.TCS
5.HP
6.RAILWAY JOBS
7.NTPC
8.WIPRO
9.IOCL.

Best of luck
thankyou ............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?