20th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?

Dear Sir,
I got an mail about my examination just now. I've just two days to prepare for online test of Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Examination. I don't have any books or notes right now.
I think I should solve previous years solved papers but I don't got the proper format solved papers with discription.
Can you please guide how to prepare it in two days??
Can you please provide me some ebook with discription for preperation?
I don't know what I should do?
Please help me...
Thanks in advance....

30th December 2014, 10:26 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?

Kotak Mahindra bank is one of the fastest growing private banks of India. The bank is going for a large expansion mode for which it requires quite a healthy number of officers.

The selection process of Kotak Bank PO comprises of online aptitude test , personal interview and psychometric test. Aptitude test is done to test the problem solving aptitude, and off course attitude, of aspirants. Interview session of this bank is a bit tough because of the inclusion of psychometric test. If selected, its going to be a great experience as working with Kotak Mahindra.

Tips for preparation:
  1. The whole pattern of preparation of this exam is similar to that of other bank PO exams – private or public.
  2. Questions are asked to check the basic understanding of candidates.
  3. Problem solving skills, time management skills, and managerial skills are tried to be tested through this online test.
  4. Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc.
  5. Keep a check on your performance
  6. Candidates should start from R S Aggarwal’s book and get hold on a good guide book of PO.
  7. Practise as many mock test as possible.
  8. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam.
  9. Having good understanding of English grammar will help the candidate.
  10. Quick response and consistent practice are expected from candidates.
31st March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?

Sir what is the level of question asked in kotak Mahindra exams. From where one should prepare. Is it difficult to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?