24th October 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students?

Hi,

I am 33 years old and I have done diploma course in tourism and presently doing M.A in french. I was commerce student but I don't understand what kind of the job should i try. I have 4 years experience in BPO but now I don't want to go for BPO jobs. Can i try in Embassies for jobs? Are there any vacancies there?

Thanks & Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  2. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  3. Minimum marks required to get AIEEE quota in MHT CET colleges for OBC and General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  5. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  6. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  8. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  9. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  10. Can I do French course after graduation?
  11. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  13. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  14. Eligibility criteria for french entrance test at DU?
  15. Previous 10 year Question Papers for 10th Class of ICSE Board?
  16. Where to get the application to join in Loyola(B.A French)?
  17. Will I be eligible for MA in french after completing B.Com and level 1 french course?
  18. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
27th December 2015, 05:55 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students?

You are trying a lot more jobs and not making yourself stable in any of the job which is a dis-advantage for you in nay of the company you want to go because of this instability. So, i will suggest you to first decide what you want to do and where you want to go and then finally make a plane before implementing.

yes, you can go to the assembly, but decide that, this must be your stable job.
8th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join any Embassy after MA in French? Are there any vacancies in Embassies for MA (French) students?

I am 26 years old and I have done B.A and M.A in french and I have completed Delf B1, I am currently working in a company as French language expert for almost 1 year. Over all I have an experience of 3 years in working with MNC as French expert. Now I want to move to Government job. What kind of government job I can move in (related to French)
31st March 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for a job in the French Embassy?? Do they have their official website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?