21st June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance

I am doing MBA in Finance,completed 1st yr.But looking at the current scenario of job market dont want to take a chance by waiting for the job in the last minute.So, I kindly request you to suggest me the Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies which would assist me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  2. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  3. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  4. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  5. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  6. Which MBA has more demand between MBA finance and MBA HR?
  7. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  8. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  10. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  11. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  12. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  13. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  14. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  16. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  17. How to do MBA HR and MBA finance?
  18. Companies in Chennai allowing MBA Finance projects at present?
20th September 2012, 03:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance

There are numerous companies which give preference to MBA professional in Finance.

I would advice you to visit the official website of all the companies whose names are mentioned below and post your resume in their 'VACANCY' columns. They will contact you as per their requirement:

ICICI Bank
ICICI Lombard
ICICI Direct
HDFC Bank
HDFC Standard Life
HDFC Securities
Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Securities
Axis bank
Axis Securities
Religare
Muthoot Finance
Mannapuram
L & T Finance
Karvy
Share khan Securities
JM Financial
City Financial
City Bank
HSBC Bank
Morgan Stanley
Peerless Securities
BMA
Consortium Financial
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Ing Vysya Bank
Yes Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mutual Fund

*note- all the securities companies mentioned above deals with share and trading in stock market.

Apart from visiting online you can also visit their respective branch in your town and submit your resume for future openings. It will be a little hectic but be rest assured it will save a lot of pain of the upcoming days if you do not get a job.
11th August 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance

i'm completed my MBA in finance, can u help me to write any kind of job exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?