17th September 2011, 02:31 PM
SAITEJA.T

Is it better to shift to EEE after doing Polytechnic 1st year in Mechanical branch? Which is better for getting government and private jobs?

Hello sir i am doing polytechnic 1st yr in mechanical branch but i want to shift to eee.is it better or not and which is better group in between these on the basis of govt jobs and private.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college? -- [New]
  2. Which college may I get after scoring 4615 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Minimum marks should be secured in B.E EEE to get government and private sector jobs?
  4. Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same?
  5. Polytechnic mechanical 1st year question papers?
  6. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  7. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  9. Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  10. Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE?
  11. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  12. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  13. Should I have to do any extra courses to apply for Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(EEE) graduate?
  14. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. What are the private sector EEE jobs?
  17. What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch
6th January 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to shift to EEE after doing Polytechnic 1st year in Mechanical branch? Which is better for getting government and private jobs?

I am doing polytechnic 3rd year can I enter into IIT ?which entrance exam for me?like iitjeee exam after 12th ? suggest some entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?