9th June 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Information About Aptech Computer Education

Hello Sir/Madam

sir I m Ritesh,Persuing in BCA From Aptech Computer Edducation.
I want to know about Aptech.
Is it approved by AICTE ?
what is the Degree Value of Aptech.
Sir,please give me the right information about it.
Thank you.

9th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Information About Aptech Computer Education

INFORMATION ON APTECH COMPUTER COURSE:

It's actually not a good thing to join courses without knowing them 100% of what it's about. Aptech is not a college which provides professional degrees but just a training centre with specialized courses which will help you to sharpen your skills after completing your professional degree from good colleges.

So, now probably you are doing the course in Aptech computer education doesn't have any use and its better you stop the course immediately and join in college which provides your the BCA degree and then probably after you complete your degree you can resume back the course in Aptech.

If you still not getting a complete picture of what I am trying to explain then kindly go and meet the Aptech Computer education head in the centre where you are attending the course and sit and discuss on this and make yourself clear. Since Aptech is not a professional college or so the question about AICTE approved doesn't make sense at all.

Do not waste your time anymore make sure you get the complete information on how to move out and rejoin in Aptech after sometime from your centre and join the professional course in some good college around your place.

If you wanted to contact Aptech immediately then call them in,

Toll free: 1-800-22-1550 (From MTNL & BSNL)
Tel: 91-022-28205516/022-67042355
13th January 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information About Aptech Computer Education

My daughter has completed 11th STD.at a reputed high school in Dar es salaam(equivalent to 10th STD.in India)will that not be enough to get NECR status in the passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?