28th January 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failure in 12th science?

Hello sir/madam,

Now i am in third year of B.com from (Y.C.M.O.U) university in future i want to do mca but 11 and 12 i have done in science stream but unfortunately i was failed in 12th(I am Not Clear my 12th so..) and then i was took admission in this university.i have good computer programming knowledge because i done Software course in Aptech Computer Education.so now i am totally confuse that i will get admission or not or having any other way please help me out

28th January 2011, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failiure in 12th science?

Normally no recognised university will accept application of a candidate who has not cleared 12th standard. So you need to check out whether it is approved or not. Also since you are not from science back ground your application could get rejected. It is a must to have pursued maths in 12th. You can cross check with the university near you.
28th January 2011, 10:28 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failiure in 12th science?

Dear,

After B.Com. you can do MCA & get admission in MCA ..........

....... because for MCA minimum eligibility is graduation in any field with 50 % marks from a regonised institute / university.

All the Best
28th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

you should first give the exam of math then u can applay ani pahile wichar karta nai ala ka be 12 wit abyas nai kjarta ala ka
28th January 2011, 12:04 PM
prtk.co

The basic eligibility for MCA is you must passed your 12th with maths and done your graduation .If you had not cleared your 12th then you can not taking admission in MCA.Because at the time your admission they want to show your 12th marksheet from you.
28th January 2011, 12:57 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think you may take admission in MCA. but it will depend on the institution where you want to take admission.

as you have not passed in class 12 so it may create problem. otherwise you are eligible.

if you fail to take admission then i will suggest you do do some more professional course on computer and join in computer field as you have lots of interest.

best wishes.
28th January 2011, 01:25 PM
Suraj varun

dear you can do it after completing B.com. there is no problem if you got fail in 12TH.
28th January 2011, 01:29 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Sorry, i don't think you can get admission in MCA course.

MCA eligibility criteria in most of the colleges is that the candidate must possess any Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.

Since you have not passed class 12th board exam so you are not eligible for the MCA course.

But don't loose heart if you can not do MCA degree course you can pursue diploma courses in computer application & other related fields like multi media, animation, graphics etc.
28th January 2011, 02:52 PM
sreelakshmimakam

i complete my b.com (44%in open stream can i elligible to write cat exam
28th January 2011, 05:30 PM
SmartAbhy

Default Re: Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failure in 12th science?

As you failed in 12th it will be problamatic for you in search for jobs, you are eligible for mca,mca is master of computer application it is post graduation,usally students do bca before mca.
For mca you should have maths subject.mca requires entrance exam,and i suggest for government university.
There are few university-
bhartiya vidhyapeeth,
narsee munji,
symbosis university,
mithibai.
Admission for mca in good institute is depends upon your entrance exam result.
There are many institue where they prepare students for entrance exam..
I hope you will go for good institute.
Good luck.......
28th January 2011, 07:15 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failure in 12th science?

Dear friend,

You can take admission in MCA after completion of graduation only.

All the university do not allow the B.Com holders for MCA, But there are few universities which allow ie Manipal university, IGNOU etc.

So you try for MCA it is very good professional degree.

All the best.
28th January 2011, 07:27 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failure in 12th science?

Dear friend,

You can take admission in MCA after completion of graduation only.

All the university do not allow the B.Com holders for MCA, But there are few universities which allow ie Manipal university & IGNOU etc.

So you try for MCA it is very good professional degree and you are already having basic knowledge.

All the best.
28th January 2011, 11:33 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
you can get the admission in the MCA after B Comm
but the problem lies that you haven't cleared 12th class
but then if any university or college is providing you the admission then you can go forward otherwise you can try for some other courses.......
15th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute in which admission is based on class 12th maths and computer science marks ? I am in class 12th now .........
12th April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.com directly, I Have Failed In 12th Sci? Pls Reply
14th April 2011, 05:30 PM

hello sir,
i have done my 12th by taking commerce, which included maths also. now i am in b.com 2nd yr and after myb.com can i proceed with mca, i have good computers skills.. but i got less then 50% in my 12th .but sir i will score 70% in my b.com.....
then can i get addmission in mca. plz help me out sir.

send your here: [email protected]
15th April 2011, 06:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes After B.com you can get admission for MCA. But since you have failed in

12th std i think you had done your B.com in correspondence. So i suggest you

to do your MCA also in correspondence because some colleges won't accept a

failure in 12th std.
28th April 2011, 01:59 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Depend upon institution Dear where you get admission...However you can do MCA....
5th May 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

thnx frnds 4 ur help god bless u all
28th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th(commerce) but can i get admission for b.com
28th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in science stream(maths,physics,chemistry). Can i do B.com now. I want to do B.com to get good knowledge so that i can become a CA. please help me
9th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

thnx frnds for ur moral support n valuable suggestion
11th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation with 50% but in bcom i passed with only 39% . i want to do mca. can i eligible for mca
pls reply me..
12th June 2011, 12:29 PM
stranger351

Yes i think you can do MCA after B.com..... it is necessary to had maths in 12th class for MCA... as you tell you have failed in 12th science so it is tough to get admission in MCA......... but there are many institutes which give you admission so it is based on institute........
30th September 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am failed t.y.bsc computer science march 2011. can i get admission in mca ..m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?