3rd August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Information about Hotel job in Canada?

Give me proper information about hotel job in canada. I want to do hotel job in canada as I have done with my MBA in hotel management from a recognised and approve institute.

31st January 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Hotel job in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give me proper information about hotel job in canada. I want to do hotel job in canada as I have done with my MBA in hotel management from a recognised and approve institute.

There are various jobs in Canada in Hotels like Hotel Manager, Restaurant Manager, Chefs, Housekeeping Executive, Restaurant Supervisor, Front Office Executive, Cook, Guest Relation Officer etc. The job details can be seen in the job sites and in the newspapers. You have to apply online for the job, based on your qualification and skill. There are also overseas job consultants available for this purpose, if interested you can also contact them for a job. Those with experience in the same field will be preferred for a job. You can find the job details in the job sites like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?