7th February 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Infosys placement pattern for freshers through Direct walkin?

sir/madam
plz send me the infosys placement pattern for freshers through direct walkin. Needed uregently as i hav interview schedule by this week. plz give me patern of infy.

9th February 2014, 11:58 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Infosys placement pattern for freshers through Direct walkin?

INFOSYS PLACEMENT PATTERN:

The latest pattern followed for Infosys placement written test is as follows,

-> Section A - 30 Reasoning questions ( 40 minutes )

-> Section B - 40 English questions ( 35 minutes )

I have attached the previous year model papers of Infosys in this post for your reference. Do not reside only on the previous year papers and pattern since it can be changed anytime. Just have it as a reference and prepare for all the aptitude topics by referring to good books like R.S.Agarwal.

CLICK HERE!! to take a online practice test for Infosys.

Once you clear the aptitude round, you will move on the technical round where questions will be asked from the core subjects which you had in college, so make sure you are strong with your basics before the interview.

After Technical round will be HR interview followed wherein questions will be based on personal and sometimes technical. So, just be confident and answer the questions sharp and clear then for sure you will end up getting the job in no time.

Have attached an e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it during your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 94 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?