7th February 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in Microsoft by completing Microsoft Student Partner course?

Will I get a job in Microsoft by completing Microsoft Student Partner course?

Will that be enough for getting the job?

9th February 2014, 11:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job in Microsoft by completing Microsoft Student Partner course?

No, it won't 100% guarantee you to get the job in Microsoft just by doing the MSP (Microsoft Student Partner) program. It will of-course give a upper hand for getting the job in Microsoft but not 100%.

If you have completed your Graduation degree without any arrears then you are eligible for the Microsoft campus selection but the problem now is Microsoft will not come to all colleges as they are choosy about it. They use to visit only the top 5-10 colleges all over India.

So, what should we do to find ourselves getting a job in Microsoft? The first and foremost which you need to work on is doing an innovative project which will help you to showcase yourself that you are indeed a valuable resource for Microsoft. Start working on it first then for sure you will get a job in Microsoft or you will end up building up a company like Microsoft

To apply for the MSP (Microsoft Student Partner Program) visit - https://www.microsoftstudentpartners...stration/Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?