21st June 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?

In 10th 76%,in 12th 71% ,in bsc 59% n in msc 70% it possible to getting job in wipro, tcs, infosys by getting above mentioned percentage or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  3. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  4. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  9. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  10. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  12. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  14. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  17. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  18. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
23rd June 2015, 10:57 AM
mwh

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?

The eligibility criteria for infosys is:
60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
65% aggregate in graduation.
You should not have 2 years gap between your studies.
For tcs,wipro you should have 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and graduation.
23rd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?

No, as far as percentage criteria of Wipro, TCS and Infosys Multi National Companies are concerned you are not eligible to appear in these recruitment examinations. So I am sorry to say that, it is not possible to get job in the following Wipro, Infosys and TCS Companies. Since you have secured less than 60% marks in Graduation, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in the above mentioned companies. The minimum percentage required by several companies are given below,

>> Required Percentage Criteria For Wipro:

In 10th Class - 50% marks or above
In 12th Class - 50% marks or above
In Graduation - 60% marks or above

>> Required Percentage Criteria For Tata Consultancy Services:

In 10th Class - 60% marks or above
In 12th Class - 60% marks or above
In Graduation - 60% marks or above

>> Required Percentage Criteria For Infosys:

In 10th Class - 65% marks or above
In 12th Class - 65% marks or above
In Graduation - 65% marks or above
4th December 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I have a one year gap in my hs exam & i had got supplies but i had cleared my baclogs. Can i get job wipro,tcs,capgemini,accenture,cts,hcl,infosys and in other it companies??
My emai id is
Subhaghosh070@gmail.
Com
Please clear my quires.
13th January 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Campus held on driems of wipro that what percentage required for Bsc student after selection on campus
22nd April 2016, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

In 10th - I got 85%
In b.tech- I got 75%
But in inter-I got 62%
Required criteria for infosys is minimum of 65% in all. But, my inter marks are less than that.
My question is am I eligible for attending an interview to infosys?.
Is there any problem with my inter marks?.
14th January 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

In 10th 72%,in 12th 58% ,in bsc 64%. it possible to getting job in wipro, tcs, infosys by getting above mentioned percentage or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?