3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune for the post of Analyst Trainee. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

6th September 2019, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune Analyst Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune Analyst Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Analyst Trainee

>> As an Analyst Trainee, you are required to involve in the below mentioned activities.
* Analysis
* Testing
* Design
* Coding
* Reviews and
* Documentation

>> You should be able to report effective interaction with the team.

>> You are required to involve in
* Test case execution
* Status reporting and
* Test reporting..etc.,
7th September 2019, 10:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune?

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune is given below :-

Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune plays a key role supporting senior business analysts as they optimise the effectiveness of an organisation through change. Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune will be helping to identify areas in which change will add value, and assessing its potential impacts.

Address:

Tower 6, Cybercity, Magarpatta,
Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028

Phone: 020 6621 4000

For more information visit on (https://www.principal.com)
11th September 2019, 02:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services Pvt Ltd Pune as follows :

-You will have to do analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, reviews and Documentation.

-Test Case execution, Test Reporting, Defect life cycle, Status Reporting.

-Reporting, Effective interaction with the team.

-Support for technical difficulties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?