8th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Accenture, Hyderabad Application Development Associate interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become an Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Accenture, Hyderabad?

22nd June 2019, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accenture, Hyderabad Application Development Associate interview?

Accenture, Hyderabad conducts an interview / group interview for selection of Application Development Associate in their company. Interview consist of topics from the projects, some behavioral questions and new technologies. Candidates who perform well in interview, they are selected for the post of Application Development Associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?