25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Bharti Airtel I&FR Field Engineer interview for BCA graduate?

I came to know that Bharti Airtel is hiring BCA graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the I&FR Field Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

2nd June 2018, 09:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Bharti Airtel I&FR Field Engineer interview for BCA graduate?

Job Description of a I&FR Filed Engineer in Bharti Airtel;

Some of the major responsibilities of a Filed Engineer in Bharti Airtel includes the following.

<> You are required to understand about router, broadband, DSL and IP protocols.

<> You should be able to troubleshoot the lease line.

<> You may be required to involve into
* Troubleshooting of networks
* Configuring
* Monitoring

<> You must have knowledge about Wifi and Modem configurations and you drive KPI as the defined targets.

<> You should have analytical skills to analyse the customer technical faults for correcting them.

<> You need to coordinate with the cross functional teams to provided faster resolutions.

<> You will be involved to in
* WLAN/ WAN/ LAN installation and configuration ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?