11th June 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?

Hi Sir, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

17th June 2018, 02:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?

Job Description of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies are given below,

<> You are required to analyse unique and recurring situations and come up with the solutions.

<> You need to develop expertise with few repetitions.

<> You are required to follow the existing tracking mechanism and update it and find the errors and you should make sure that there is timely correction.

<> You are required to assist other associates in meeting the common goals.

<> You are required to troubleshoot and resolve the tickets that are raised by the clients.

<> You need to participate in the monthly steering committee meetings and work on Unix Server/ Network Device and Storage devices.

<> You should be able to work in the technical domains like databases, UNIX, Windows, Network, Storage..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?