2nd September 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Job description of iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore?

Sir, I want to know about the description of the iOS Software Engineer post which is offered in Dunzo Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th September 2020, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities for iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities for iOS Software Engineer in Dunzo Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Dunzo

Name of the Job Position - iOS Software Engineer

>> You are required to work closely with the Product or UX/ UI and backend teams in order to design, build and extend customer or partner facing the new products, platforms and features.

>> As an iOS Software Engineer, you need to build reusable iOS Software Components for the platform.

>> You are required to evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.

>> You should be able to monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve the on both code level and experience level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?