30th March 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in BEL while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Procedure to apply for training in BEL while doing B.Tech 3rd year? Can you please tell me the steps which I have to follow next for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same, awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  3. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  6. How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?
  7. Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in BEL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I know whether I am selected for training program by BEL Sahibabad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  11. Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
31st March 2017, 12:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BEL while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Procedure to apply for Training in BEL while doing 3rd year B.Tech:

Yes, there is a certain procedure in order to apply for Training in Bharat Electronics Limited while doing 3rd year of B.Tech. If you have an referral working in the company (or) organization of BEL, then it would be somewhat easy for you to get the permission to undergo training in BEL.

You are required to fill up the Summer training form and get no objection certificate from you colleges and you are required to submit this No objection certificate, Training Application Form and copy of your CV in the BEL office. The basic selection process is done on the aggregate marks secured in B.Tech. Maximum age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible. But I would suggest you to undergo training in 7th semester of BEL so that it would fetch some good grip over the topics that are included in the curriculum.

Click here to get application form and more details

31st March 2017, 11:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for internship in BEL, at first you have to get the application form and submit it to the authorities with the relevant documents and a permission letter from your college if required. You also have to pay an amount for the training. If you are shortlisted then you will be called for interview and you may have to appear for an examination which will decide your selection followed by personal interview after which you can start your training.
1st April 2017, 12:09 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Public giants like the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
1st April 2017, 12:58 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Make short resume and fill your application for training. Submit your application to the HR manager. They will analyse your application and revert back to you if your application found as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the company. You may have to pay fee for the training at BEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?