19th August 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Job description of L1 Support Engineer in Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. for the post of L1 Support Engineer? Please let me know about the job description asap.

5th September 2018, 09:50 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Job description of L1 Support Engineer in Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.?

L1 Support Engineer Responsibilities and Duties at Accenture:
1.Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support
2.Data network and server management.
3.Grow clients and communicate to Account Manager by determining new opportunities. 4.Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?