17th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

Kindly say me what is the procedure I should follow to do internship in Hal. I am a 7th sem b.tech student of bput (eee branch)? Can you please let me know if am eligible to apply for the internship or not? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in HAL?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  6. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  7. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  8. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. How to get internship in HAL without any reference? What is the procedure to follow?
  12. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  16. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
18th July 2015, 10:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

HAL stands for "Hindustan Aeronautics Limited"

Getting training in HAL is not an easy task as it provide training to only limited number of students and that too from the some well reputed institutions.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics record at good grades for ease in getting training from HAL.

You have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria for getting training in HAL.

Eligibility Criteria for training in HAL :

Education Qualification:

** The applicant should have be pursuing 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech or CA/ICWA, MBA and LLB from any recognized university of India, with good academic record.

Age limit:

For General category candidates,

Upper age limit must not be more than 28 years as on 11th October 2013.

OBC category will get age relaxation 3 years,

5 years for SC/ST

and 10 years for PH category candidates from the upper age limit.

Selection Process:

Engagement to HAL as a Trainee will be done on considering the performance of the applicant in written test and personal interview

Application Fee:

Students have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/

There is no application fee for SC/St candidate s.
18th July 2015, 08:29 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

There is no such qualification required for getting training in HAL.If you have one reference person working in HAL could help you in getting the training.You can directly apply for the training in HAL through that reference person.Due to the security purpose you can easily get training in HAL through that reference person.If you don't have then meet there HR they will provide you further information.
16th February 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm Suraj Singh from Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, Dehradun. I want to do summer internship at HAL sunabeda, odisha. So can you please tell me about the procedure .

Thank you
9th April 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

My daughter doing Btech Semester 6th at Trivandrum. Can we apply for internship at HAL Hyderabad.
My parents were employed in HAL Hyderabad. Now they retired & enjoying their retirement life.

Can you help me. pls

Thanks

Regds
BJ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?