11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

I came to know that Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Software Associate. I want to join and become a Software Associate in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become Software Associate in this company?

15th February 2019, 06:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

<> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or MCA courses are eligible to attend Software Associate in this recruitment.

<> You must be having good academic record in order to be eligible.

<> You should have knowledge of SQL as well as regular expressions of Perl or Java.

<> Having Domain knowledge would be an added advantage to attend this recruitment.
15th February 2019, 07:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru:

You must have completed BE/BTech with Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from any recognized university.
You must have good academic record.
You must have good pH score.
17th February 2019, 12:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

>> You must have completed B.E or B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You should have good pH Score and good academic record in order to be eligible.

>> Computer Science and Information Technology streams are allowed in B.E/ B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?