29th July 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon. I am interested to apply for this post in Software Engineering Associate. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

1st August 2019, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Amdocs

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineering Associate

>> As a Software Engineering Associate, you are required to involve in designing, modifying, developing, debugging and maintaining the software code according to the functional and non functional specifications.

>> You need to work within the team and collaborate as well as add value through participation in peer code reviews.

>> You are required to follow the Amdocs Software Engineering Standards as applicable. You should be able to assume the technical accountability for specific work products within the application.

Click here for more detailed information
1st August 2019, 11:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs Gurgaon?

Company Name: Amdocs

Job Role: Software Engineering Associate

-Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code.
-Ability to innovate and continuous improvement learning.
-Troubleshooting skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Investigate issues and fix it.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.amdocs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?