31st December 2018, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Pune?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Amdocs, Pune for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Amdocs, Pune. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

4th January 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Pune?

Job description of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Pune are as follows.

You will be required to design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.

You will be required to follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development functionality and release procedures, to maintain code, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders.

You will be required to investigate problems through review/debugging codes, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.

You will need to work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals, provide comments and suggestions, get value through working, collaborating and participating in peer code reviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?