23rd July 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to face Aptitude Test and Technical Test separately in Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I want to know that are there 2 separate question papers for Aptitude Test and Technical Test that are to be cleared in Off-Campus Infosys Drive? Please reply to me immediately.

26th July 2015, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to face Aptitude Test and Technical Test separately in Infosys Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that are there 2 separate question papers for Aptitude Test and Technical Test that are to be cleared in Off-Campus Infosys Drive? Please reply to me immediately.
No, Aptitude and Technical test is not conducted separately.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?