28th October 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Sales Executive in 9series Solutions Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Sales Executive post which is offered in 9series Solutions Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

17th November 2018, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Sales Executive in 9series Solutions Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad?

Roles and Responsibilities of 9Series Solutions Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad Sales Executive recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of 9Series Solutions Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad Sales Executive recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - 9Series Solutions Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Sales Executive

>> You are responsible for running the product sales campaign and follow the prospects over the emails and calls.

>> You are required to create a strong impression of the company.

>> You need to prepare the proposals and documents for clients approval coordination with the internal team members.

>> You are required to support the business development manager in some regular business development activities.

>> You are required to manage the network of the prospects that will support the work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?