21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Sales Application Engineer post which is offered in Keyence India? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

19th May 2018, 09:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Job Descriptions of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India:

Some of the major responsibilities for the role of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India are as follows.

@ You must be a hard worker and you have to go the area or territory to achieve the sales target.

@ You need to maintain good relationships with the existing customers and need to retain them by giving timely support and the service.

@ You are required to connect with the industrial customers and need to explain about the engineering or industrial products.

@ You may be needed to travel to the customer places to fulfill the customer requirements.

@ You are required to develop through the understanding of the industrial products like measuring instruments, proximity sensors, High precision microscopes, photoelectric sensors..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?