19th October 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?

Hi,
I am P. Raguna. I have completed COPA Trade with 83% Percentage with District first. I have also complete BBA Course with 52% and
Apollo Computer Education center finish in Multi Media Visualization completed. I have 9 years of worked experience in the field. Now I want to get job in Abroad. Kindly tell me about job opportunities for me.

30th January 2016, 02:25 AM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?

In order to get onsite job, you need to have some link or the reference to the onsite coordinator or the company where you are going to get job. Either you need to be have manager reference of your colleague working there. Because without the reference support there is too much difficulty in finding onsite job.

Either you can appky for the onsite job through the website called:
www.internlelo.com

This is the website through which you can look for the possible job profile in the different region of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?