19th October 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

When Job Fair of Aryans Group of College will be held? For how many days job fair will be available?

Hello,
My name is Tusshar Chauhan and I am a B.Com graduate from Punjabi University. I have heard about Job Fair of Aryans Group of College but I don't know the exact date that when it is scheduling. Kindly tell me about the date. And also let me know how many days the Job Fair will be available?

30th January 2016, 02:29 AM
january2016

Default Re: When Job Fair of Aryans Group of College will be held? For how many days job fair will be available?

For the exact date you need to contact to the college authority as they are the conducting body. We can give you the expected date for the commencement of the job fair. Our guess may or many not be cent percent accurate, we just tell the probable date of the commencement of the job fair, but the commencing authority do have the exact date of the job fair commencement.

So, this job fair is scheduled to be on 2nd week of February, 2016 and it will lasts for 3 days. So, set your strategy that what you are gonna to do in the job fair.
30th January 2016, 02:34 AM
january2016

Default Re: When Job Fair of Aryans Group of College will be held? For how many days job fair will be available?

For the exact date you need to contact to the college authority as they are the conducting body. We can give you the expected date for the commencement of the job fair. Our guess may or many not be cent percent accurate, we just tell the probable date of the commencement of the job fair, but the commencing authority do have the exact date of the job fair commencement.

So, this job fair is scheduled to be on 2nd week of February, 2016 and it will lasts for 3 days. So, set your strategy that what you are gonna to do in the job fair.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?